BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Scrappin 5/4

This day is just flying by, I can not believe the time already. Where has the day gone, wish I knew so I would go and get back a few of those hours I managed to lose this morning. If you haven't already you MUST go and check out Sunday Scrappin meme. It is a wonderful group where you post your Ta Da's (completed goals) and your Ta Do's (goals for the week) and there is no pressure if you don't complete your goals. It is a great way to help keep you focus though.

My Ta Da's

Party Pooper, mother's day cards, birthday balloons, ladybug card

My Ta Do's

I have to make a belated birhtday card for a friend
work on at least 2 scrapbook pages
start thinking about father's day card idea

This weeks question Did you go anywhere or make anything special yesterday for National Scrapbooking Day? I didn't do anything for Ntl scrapbooking day instead I took my grandmother grocery shopping and we had a nice lunch together so actually that was better then doing anything for Ntl Scrapbooking day. This weekend I will be taking part in a scrapbooking party online, looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi!! Just catching up after a huge, busy weekend!! I absolutely LOVE those mother's day cards....they are gorgeous!!! Good for you for being so ahead of the game!!

Unknown said...

I love the party pooper card and the mother's day card! Spending time with your grandma is more important than scrapping anyday! Good luck with you goals this week!

Be well - Sniz