BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I love my Swing


This another layout from our first trip to CT for the kids birhtday party. I have one more page to make and all the pictures will be scrapped just in time for our trip to see the kids this weekend. I made 2 of these layouts (one for my album and one for my SIL) The pattern paper is from a paper packet from the dollar store. The title was done on the computer using a Free Kindergarten font, I thought it was perfect for this.
I can't wait to give the album to my SIL. Just the few pages I have given her already she drooled over and showed all her friends.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable layout.

I added you to my blogroll. Come check it out at http://365-days-of-memories.blogspot.com/.

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

thats is soo cute!I luv it!Shes just a cutie!

Forgetfulone said...

That is tooo tooooo cute! I love it. I think I need to add you to my sidebar so I won't ever forget to come visit you for some inspiration.

kerri said...

nice paper