BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Scrappin 5/18

Where oh where does the time go. The week drags and the weekend flys by. There just isn't enough hours in the weekend anymore to do everything. It's hard to believe its Sunday Scrappin time once again.

TA DA's

This week I was able to complete 6 scrapbook pages! That's because lately I have been making duplicate copies of the pages for my family to have also. My sister in law is going to be surprised when I go visit her memorial day weekend that I have the kids birthday party album just about completed for her. Here are the links to my Ta Da's:

Always & Forever Anniversary card
Glamour Girl
Bouncing Fun 2008

TA DO's

I have a fathers day card idea that I want to work on
Make another scrapbook page from the kids birhtday party
Make something using buttons for the Sunday Scrappin Challenge
I have a birthday card idea I want to work on

This week there is no Sunday Scrappin Bonus question instead we have a challenge to make something craft related using buttons. Hmmmmm.......... let me see what I can come up....so stay tuned. LOL!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Great stuff, as usual. I really like the anniversary card- what a perfect image for that!

Can't wait to see what you create using buttons! :)

meayla said...

great stuff! love the los

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Wow you have been a busy girl. I have no creativity right now. I am hoping to find it soon!! HELP ME

Emily Dorchak said...

tuned lol. very intresting. i know how the weekends go! lol. int eh end thye all fly. thanks for your support in my Etsy and stuff. lol. see ya. +D

Anonymous said...

Fab work Chrissy! 6 layouts this week - thats fab too!! :)

Vanessa.

Mindy said...

I love it all, but the Anniversary card is my fave hands down! Sooo cute!

Christi Flores said...

Awesome on getting so much accomplished!! I hope you have a great week and I can't wait to see what you do with the buttons!

Melanie H said...

Love the anniversary card, the image is too cute.

Your layouts and creations are gorgoues. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

Unknown said...

6 pages done! Whoo hoo!

Good luck with this week's goals.