BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Always and Forever


This is the card I made for Jeff to celebrate our 11th anniversary (which is today). We had a yummy pasta dinner (my favorite) and in a few we are going to curl up with a movie.


I had this house mouse stamp forever but finally inked it up for the first time. I originally bought this stamp with the idea of using it on a card for Jeff. I colored the image in using my SU markers. I wanted the moon to have a romantic shine to it so I used gold glitter glue from the dollar store.
Saying on the front: Always and Forever
Inside: ......that's how long I'll love you. Happy Anniversary!

10 comments:

Lee said...

Aww..........how sweet!! I have this stamp and I just LOVE it!!! Love that gold moon!! And have a Happy, Happy Anniversary!!!

Unknown said...

HAppy Anniversary,
Happy Anniversary,
Happy Anniversary
HAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY
Anniversary
HAPPY happy happy happy happy
Ann ivers ary
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!Your card is adorable!!Hope you are enjoying your day!

CathyR said...

Happy Anniversary. Cute card.

Emily Dorchak said...

aww. sweet! love the flower. i LVE flowers. =3

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversay to you and Jeff. i hope you are happy for many, many years!!!

That is a really cute card!

Ellie said...

OHHHH Happy Anniversary darling and a trillion more!! ((HUGS)) to you and Jeff!

-Ellie

Annie said...

What a sweet card! I hope you had a wonderful day on your anniversary, that's something to really celebrate in a society that doesn't seem to encourage marriage.

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. What a cute cute card. I just love those little mice. Hope your day was as special as you are.

kerri said...

Chrissy thats so cute

Deb Wood said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the sweet comment. You have quite the blog also! Love your stories, your pages, this card is too cute and the pictures of the flowers are magnificent!!!