BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Scrappin May 25

Happy Sunday and happy long 3 day weekend to me. I love 3 day weekends but the next day when I return to work I really pay for it we are so busy, but I rather be busy it makes the day fly by. I love fast work days and long nights and weekends, don't we all.

I have been really scraping away the past few weeks. I've been doing more scrapbooking then cardmaking which is a change for me. I did 9 layouts this week

TA DA's

Summer Lynn
Tulip Festival
Flower Child - this was also the layout I did for the button challenge
Butler Bruce
Hunks and Babes of the Party
Toliet Paper Caper

TA Do's

This week I am going to keep it simple because I am going to have a busy work week and will have to work overtime several days this weekend. And then Friday we are leaving for the weekend for CT to visit the family.

I want to make a mini tote for my niece (I bought her earrings and lotions)
a card or two

This week's Sunday Scrappin Challenge is to create something using the ugly paper you have in your stash. I do have ugly paper in my stash but it is truely ugly so lets see if I can come up with something, this will truely be a challenge.

8 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

got some great layouts going on there, Thanks so much for sharing and for the tag..

Unknown said...

Wow... you got a lot done! Great for you!

Good luck with this week's scrapping goals.

Forgetfulone said...

I have no doubt you'll come up with some creative and cute! I've added you to my blogroll. Hope that's okay!

Amy said...

All your layouts are great- I think I like the peachy-orangish one with the buttons the best! Thanks for playing along with the challenge. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the ugly paper ones, LOL!

Christine Duff said...

Cute layouts!

Amanda D said...

I'm always so impressed with how much you get done! Way to go, girl! Good luck this week and have fun!

Tracy said...

You've been busy! The toilet paper page is surely original and cute too!
Many Blessings,
Tracy

Melanie H said...

Your pages are all beautiful, well done on the 9.
Love the Toilet Paper Caper.

Thank you for your comment on my blog, I too hope all of your dreams come true for you. You deserve them too.

Have a good week.