BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by my sweet new friend Emmy to list 10 weird or random facts or habits about myself!

1. Has much as I complain about my naturally curly hair I wouldn't like straight hair it would be to plain for me.
I tI love to receive emails and blog comments
3. Even though my Sister in law and brother in law have yelled and I mean yelled at me not to buy my nieces another thing they are spoiled enough I won't listen I will continue to buy the youngest one the cute outfits.
4. Next weekend we are making a trip to CT not to visit our family but mainly so I can go to the scrapbooking store out there. They know where coming but they don't know the true meaning behind the trip
5. I wish my neighbor would sell their house and move to another country. Yeck I would be fine if they just moved far away they didn't even have to sell their home.
6. If the neighbors dog doesn't stop pooing in my flower garden I'm going to bag it all up and deliver it to the neighbor in person!
7. I am a huge mickey mouse fan, my dream job would be to work at Disney as Minnie Mouse (LOL) but in reality it wouldn't work out to well for me being I am claustophobic (hey I can dream though)
8. We treat our dog buddy like he is human. He even eats human food
9. I love reality tv shows
10. I can't think of a 10th thing

I am going to tag Dawn and Tina

2 comments:

Emily Dorchak said...

haha. i love the blog comments too. aww, i love to spoil little kids. i wish i had some neices and nephwes, i am the onleddt grandchild. =( we have realitives in CT too! i may go visit them this summer. haha, i would be happy if my neighbors moved away too! haha, i am a hello kitty and mini mouse fan. ^^ doggie! awww!
reality tv drives me insane lol. its hard to think of 10 things, lol. lo e ur list, thanks ^^

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Thanks.. Now I have to figure out who I;ll tag..