BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Toliet Paper Caper


My Dog Buddy is like a child a swear, at any given point when you notice he is being quiet or he's not sitting/sleeping near you, good chance he's up to no good and this layout proofs what trouble that cute dog can get into. When I first noticed the mess the dog gotten into on this particular day my first reaction was quick get the camera, but that's the scrapbooker in me I'm sure plenty of you can relate to this.
The pattern paper is from Colorbok Jewel Paper Packet (my sister bought me the packet for Xmas and then when she went to give to me didn't think I would like it being it was more her style but I have gotten a lot of great use out of the packet, it has some great paper in it). The image of the dog is from Whipper Snapper but I received it in an image swap. The funny thing is I was thinking about buying this stamp but I only had one use for it, so joining the image swap really worked out. The journaling/title are done on my computer.

1 comments:

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

wow! Did u pick up the mess?