BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Summer Lynn


This another layout of my cutie pie niece. I made 2 of these layouts (one for my album and the other for my sister in law).

The solid paper is Mix & Match By Kopp designs Citrus Tropical. The pattern paper is double sided (the strip down the side is the backside of the paper) by Creative Imaginations. The title was made with cardstock from my stash and was made on my cricut machine using the George Cartridge and the flower embellishment is from the dollar store. The page layout is from PageMaps (but I changed it around a little bit) I used the page map in the bottom left hand corner.

I just realized today that this coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend. I thought it was next weekend. This weekend we will be going to CT to see our niece and nephew. I bought our niece 3 of the cutest little outfits and the one outfit I was able to find matching sandals. I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Emily Dorchak said...

it is? AHH! i didnt know! AAAAAHHHHHH! oh well. nice page.

Lee said...

Awwwww......that is so sweet!! I love the lettering and the dp!!!