BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bouncing Fun 2008




Here is another layout from our niece and nephew's 10th birthday party. For this layout I made 4 pages (2 for my album 2 for my sister in law). This page layout is from this weekends SCS Challenge. As soon as I saw this sketch I knew what I was going to do. I think the circles making more bouncy and cheery. The circles where made with the small paper punch, 1 3/8 SU circle punch, and my couzzle circle template.

2 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

What fun. I remember these as a kid. My parents worked for the carnival until I was 9 and we owned one of these. Not this exact one but similar. I use to love helping them with it and with our cotton candy stand.

Emily Dorchak said...

cute. i was lookin at it going whatthe heck are those yellow dots, then i was like oooooo! i see. lol. good idea. lol. very nice layout. the yellow certianly does add a cheeryness to it! so does the color! most of the time i think scrapbookers are afraid to use bold colros like that yellow, becasue they are so hard to work with, bu i think it turned otu nicly. ^^