BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 28, 2008

Lady Bug Card


I love the SplitCoast Stampers Page Map (SCS173), I love it so much I decided to make another card with this same sketch. This time the image I used I received from an image swap on SplitCoast Stampers. I believe this image is from Whipper Snapper, they have the cutest images but I don't own any (yet). I may turn this card into a birthday card for a girl, not sure yet.



Card Recipe:


SU Pink Passion Cardstock
Yellow Cardstock from stash
Pattern paper is from DCWV Nana's Kids Paper Packet
Green cardstock from Stash
Image from a swap colored in with colored pencils.
Thank you for looking. Have a fabulous week!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Howwwwwwwwww cuuuuuuuuute!!! Such wonderful coloring......adorable little image!! I love the dp and that IS a cool sketch!!

Unknown said...

cute little image.
you have a nice week too!!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

that is soo cute!IMA LUVING IT!!haha that ima luving it sounds like the Mc donalds thing!But the card is better than mc donalds!=]