BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cupcake card


I recently stumbled across a new blog called Mel Stampz, she has a truely amazing blog. She is so creative. She recently posted templates to make cupcake cards and cupcake boxes, they are adorable. So today I made the cupcake card but I'm not really feeling it. I'm going to have to think about it and come up with something better but I'm not sure yet just what. The tempaltes to make the boxes and card can be found here.
I had the sprinkle paper from my stash that I thought would be perfect for this but it may be a little to much instead next time I made use glitter or beads.................

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Chrissy,
The cupcake card and purse are adorable! Great job~
Michelle

Lee said...

Ohhh........what an adorable card!!! I love all the cupcakes lately!!

Unknown said...

Cute!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

joIf people could eat paper i would eat that!U probally think i am a dork!But hey thats cute!I really luv that!=]

Emily Dorchak said...

OMMGGG CUPPYCAKE!!!

Forgetfulone said...

I tagged you on my blog if you're interested. If not, that's okay, too.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I just LOVE it! The sprinkle paper is so fun. How neat that you had it in your stash. Thanks for linkin' me! :0) mel