BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 26, 2008

It's Summer time



Yesterday DH and I took Buddy (our dog) to the town park they have a creek where people go swimming. In the one section it is pretty deep but it's a great spot to go and cool off and it's great place to take the dog because it's never crowded. When Buddy was a puppy he hated the water we would have to drag him in and he would drag you back to shore (yes while swimming Buddy needs a leash on otherwise he would run away the little stinker). Remind he is a lab and is suppose to love the water. Yesterday we pulled up to the creek and instantly he was ready to get out of the car and he ran right to the creek and in he went. We weren't expecting that all because even last summer Buddy wasn't to into the water scene so yesterday we weren't prepared to go for a swim. Isn't he so handsome??? I have to scrap these pictures but I may wait till the end of summer so I have all his swimming pictures to put into a 2 page layout of my favorites.

1 comments:

Annie said...

I can't wait to see what you do with these awesome pictures!!! Sorry I haven't visited your blog lately. I really enjoyed checking out what you've been up to.