BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tulip Festival Pictures






This past Saturday we took our nephew to the 60th Annual Tulip Festival. It is a free event, there is loads of food, music, vendors, and crafts for the kids. It was a gorgeous day on Saturday too. The have games to play for prizes. The one game was you had to get the bean bag in the hole 2x and you won your choice of a CD, Shirt or Frisbee Jeff and our nephew won the Frisbees (for Buddy our dog of course) and I was thrilled I got the Chris Daughtry CD YEAH BABY!!!!!! They had several vendors giving away free examples (bottle water, 1lb dog food, Frisbees, shirts etc). We came home with loads of treats for our dog buddy. This is the second time we have attended the Tulip Festival, we plan to go each year from here on out.

8 comments:

Emily Dorchak said...

oooooooo. so pretty!! i love those flowers! i adore tulips, but we dont have any in our yard. they only bloom for a little bit and thye look drab the rest of the year. but when they are blooming, WOW! i adore tulips.

Lee said...

Oh wow!!! Those are simply FANtastic pictures!!! What a wonderful day to spend among gorgeous flowers!!! Gotta LOVE Daughtry!!!

Anonymous said...

I love flowers, especially spring tulips! Great photos!

Ellie said...

GASP.. OH my gosh.. I love those flowers.. so you have them hiding upstate! lol there are hardly any here.. sniff.. sniff.. I really Spring would get in true Bloom here!!

-Ellie

Unknown said...

How beautiful Chrissy! I'm thinking of planting some this fall and see what happens. Do you have a garden at your home?
Thank you so much for my birthday card. I love those House Mouse stamps. And you picked a good one, who doesn't love popcorn!
That was sweet of Kayla to make me one too. off to thank her.....

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Beautiful.. Just beautiful.

annemarievanl said...

Hi Chrissy
I read that you visited the Tulip Time klompendancing.
Did you ever see any dancer loose or break one of his/her klompen? I am from Holland, Europe and I collect everything that has to do with Dutch klompen. I still miss een pic of a dancer losing/breaking a clog

Kind regards

Annemarie

Sewflake said...

Ohhh, I LOVE tulips, impossible for ME to grow in Florida. Thanks for sharing the pictures.