BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Scrapbook Blog Party


In honor of National Scrapbooking Month Scrapbooking Servant is hosting a Scrapbook Blog Party for 15 fabulous days. There will be loads of fun, prizes, tutorials and a lot of other great crafters.

Here is my introduction: My name is Chrissy I live in Upstate NY. I am a mother to a furbaby (buddy) he is a yellow lab dog. He is our baby he goes practically everywhere with us he is spoiled and he knows it. We have an angel in heven named Dylan. Dylan was born Oct. 26, 2004 and passed away Dec. 6, 2004. He will always be in our hearts and always on our mind. I am a big sister to Kayla there are 17 years difference between us but we are extrememly close. I have 2 nieces and a nephew on my husband Jeff's side of the family that we love dearly and spoil especially the 2 1/2 year old she's a doll. I work for a finance company. I have an Associates Degree in Business. I am a Stampin Up demo but do it more for a hobby (but would be glad to take your order wink wink). That's a little about me.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

thanks for stopping by my blog today! :) Happy Scrapbook month!

Jan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
I hope you're having a nice day!!

Mickey is my fav too! : )

Anonymous said...

Nice Winking :o) I sell Close to my Heart and really like Stampin' up as well... I will keep you in mind... thanks for coming to my party :o)

:o) I am not ready to go digi yet either, but I did make my blog party buttons with a digi-paper :o)

I collect all the freebies hoping to use them someday... I will probably be more of a hybrid scrapper I think :o)

Anonymous said...

it's cool u do stampin up! I wish I can stamp! it's one craft i'm having a hard time learning!

Lisa G. said...

Hi Chrissy
It's great to meet you :)
Happy National Scrapbooking Month!
~ Lisa

Forgetfulone said...

Nice to meet you! I am having fun jumping around to new blogs and seeing everyone's craftiness.

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you. Welcome to the scrapping party.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog for the party! It is so nice to meet you. Your son, Dylan, looks so precious in your sidebar photo. I can tell you miss him a lot.

Hope to visit with you more throughout the party!