BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday - Girl


I made two of these layouts one for me and one for my SIL and BIL. This layout is from our step nieces 10th birthday party. I am going to do the same style layout for our nephew who also turned 10 but in boy colors. The pattern paper is from DoodleBug designs, the tags, flowers in the corner of the pictures are embellishments from the dollar store. Our local dollar store has moved to a new location and they have a large assortment of scrapbooking stuff, I will be visiting there often. The number 10 I cut out on my cricut machine. The ice cream cone is a sizzit diecut that I have.

Have a fantastic day. It is gorgeous out here in upstate NY, the sun is shining and its just the perfect temperature out so we are heading out to the Tulip Festival.

3 comments:

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

thats sooooo kool!I luv the paper!!So yeh i'll tlk to u later when i cum over can't wait!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Great job. I really like it. Love the color too! what fun..

Sewflake said...

Congrads, you are over half way to your goal this year for scrap pages.