BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 26, 2008

Sibling Love


This is another layout for my SIL. I think I am now done with the album, notice I said think LOL! I can't wait to give her the album this weekend. I made 2 of these layouts (one for me one for her). I love this picture but it was a challenge to scrap because there wasn't to many colors to pull from the picture due to the way the sun was shining that day but I pulled it off. I didn't want to go with bright bold colors that would over power the picture. I'm pleased with the end result. All paper is from CTMH and the stamps used on the layout are SU Friendship Blooms (I love this stamp set). I have an extra of this stamp set brand new unmounted if anyone is interested you can email me mickey8888@verizon.net and we can do a trade or buy it out right. The title are cardstock letters that I had since I started scrapbooking years ago.

1 comments:

Trish said...

lovely layout!