BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am floored



I am finishing packing to go away to CT to see my nieces and nephew for the weekend when I took a break to check my email and there was a message stating I had an award waiting for me from Valita, what an honor! Valita has an awsome blog and she is so creative and EVERYTHING she makes is amazing, I can only wish to be as good as her one day!! I'm so excited, I feel like I won an oscar! LOL! Thank you so much Valita.

I am going to pass this award onto Dawn who is another wonderful creative crafter. She always manages to squeeze time into her busy schedule to create something awsome. She's a big inspiration to me (and I truly mean it Dawn).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome award! :-)

Forgetfulone said...

What a coincidence! I also have an award for you on my blog. Have fun in CT!

Emily Dorchak said...

wow! congratz on ur award! it does seeem uber coolness to get an award@ GO U! :D

Unknown said...

That is really awesome! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Well done Chrissy. :)

Vanessa.

Card~I~ology Creations said...

she does have some awesome designs. Congrats on your award. You have great stuff too!

kerri said...

You deserve it Dawn you do great designs

kerri said...

Whoops I meant Chrissy.

Unknown said...

You got an award because your blog is great! I thank you so much for passing it along! Hugs to you!