BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Hunks & Babes of the Party


Here is another birthday party scrapbook page. I only made one of these pages, this one is for my sister in law. Out of all of the kids in the pictures I don't know any of them except for my niece and nephew (they are friends of my SIL and BIL). I wish I knew the kids names so I could put the names by their pictures but I don't want to call my SIL it's a surprise.

The page was hard to photography because the "girly" paper was very sparkly. The paper is from DCWV Nana's Kids Paper Pack (I love that paper pack). The title Hunk and Babes are hard to see in the photo (you can click to enlarge) but they really do pop in real life. Speaking of pop I pop dotted the titles. The titles were made on my cricut george cartridge.

0 comments: