BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday - Boy


This scrapbook page is from our nephews 10th birthday party. The pattern paper is from Doodlebug, the number 10 was cut out on the cricut machine, and all other embellishments are from the dollar store. I'm used to doing girly layouts so this was a little tricky with the colors for me even though its the same as the Happy 10th Birthday Girl layout just different colors it was still a little bit of a challenge for me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Chrissy,
I know what you mean about making 'male' cards and scrapbook pages. I am making a graduation card for my son and it's so hard not to stick a flower on it. :-)

Anonymous said...

I like that Doodle bug paper, very pretty.

Emily Dorchak said...

pretty! i got this link form your sister, kay kay's blog. it looks like you to love to scrapbook! i think thats so awusome! love your blog! =3

Emily Dorchak said...

haha. 250? i wihs i had that muhc memory on ym camera! i cna only take 187 pictures to be exact. that thing u went to souunds fun! once, i went outside and filled my camera full of pictures of clouds. lol. it was a fun waste of time. i love my camera. i have a nikon d70. what do u have? =3

Emily Dorchak said...

oo. thats a nice little camera. tulip festival ahy? sounds fun. ^_^ i'd love to see some pictures!