BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 31, 2008

Mothers Day Card


On my SisterHood of the Blogging Stampers this months challenge is to make a mothers day card, anything goes. I love the From the Garden flower from SU (contact me to find out how you can get this stamp for free). Normally I like to color in my images but this wasn't is pretty plain. I was surprised at the size of it. I'm hooked on inking the cuttlebug folder, I love it. I did that technique again on this card using the Textile embossing folder. Now that my embossing folders are organized (click to see how I organized them) I will be using them more. I stickled the center of the flower.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: SU from the Garden
INK: SU Orchid Opulence (used on image and embossing folder)
Accessories: Lavender Stickles, SU Ribbon, Textile Cuttlebug embossing folder

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Chrissy! I really like the stickles in the center. Great job!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Love the card, the stickles and the color.. Great job.

Lee said...

Ohhh.....I saw one of these in the catty and totally am getting that stamp!! This is just so elegant!!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

nice card!!=]!Keep up the good work! I love the flower!I like how you put the gemmy thinggy in the flower=]

Elisabeth said...

That flower is so elegant! Beautiful job!