BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I am thrilled


Today I receive an email from Beth at Insporational Blog asking if it would be okay if they featured my Mr. & Mrs. Peter Rabbit cards on their Blog!!!! Of course I re-read the message a zillion times and then I doubled check to make sure it was addressed to me and sure enough it was true!

Go check out Inspirational blog. It's a blog that features various artisit!!!! I am so excited!!! Be sure to check out the page my cards are on there!!!!!! I am so excited!!!

4 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Hi I found you via the Inspirational blog - love your blog will visit often :) xx

Lee said...

Chrissy!!! How FANtastic!!!! I'm celebrating with you!! And it's very well-deserved!! CONGRATS!!!

Unknown said...

How cool is that! congratulations!!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

CONGRATS!!!GOOD 4 U=]