BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 17, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Dawn These tags are a great way to get to know each other.

Here goes my 7 facts:

1. I am a banker by profession but I can not save a penny if my life depended on it. I believe in spending every penny me and my husband earn. But I can give you great tips on how to save.

2. I would love to travel to Italy one day but if had the choice between DisneyWorld or Italy I'll probably settle on Disney.

3. I have a lead foot. I have a hard time doing the speed limit. I blame my parents because my dad waiting until the last minute for me to get my license because it ment his little girl was growing up and being I would have to travel the thru way (speed limit 65) I learned to drive on the thru way. So 65 and faster is my speed limit (local town speedlimit 30 highway 55). But I'm a safe driver.

4. I do not know how to swim. My mother was teaching me and I was standing on a rock that was only up to my ankles and I turned around and I slipped off the rock and went in over my head. My mother who is an amazing swimmer saved me from almost drown and she went back down under the water as far she could go (which was deep) and she couldn't find a bottom. My mom lost 2 brothers from drowning so after that we didn't go swimming.

5. I hope to be one day blessed with a child. NO this will not replace our son Dylan who passed way to SIDS. But I believe my husband and I would be amazing parents and deserve a child!

6. We treat our dog Buddy like he was a human. He eats human food, sleeps on the bed with us (hey maybe that's why no children for us - LOL), he goes in the car with us. He is spoiled and knows it.

7. I can't wait for spring and summer for the sun to shine and so that we can take Buddy outside to play frissbee and catch. Can't wait to take Buddy to the park for walks and in the creek for a swim (its not deep so I don't mind). Can't wait to just be outside!!

Now to tag 7 other people. The lucky 7 are

Amy , Elizabeth , Annie, Ellie, icrmum, Vanessa
Kayla (see what dirt I can learn about my sister LOL)

3 comments:

Lee said...

Fun to get to know you a bit more!! I'm sorry about your swimming incident......but sure glad you're okay!! I have to admit as much I do love winter and snow......I'll enjoy seeing some flowers soon!!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

very nice to learn more about you.I can swim but hate oceans because I got pulled under when I was a kid and could have easily drowned.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy, it's fun to learn more about you! Hope you have a wonderful day, weekend and Easter!!!