BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Heffalumps Card



For Easter Jeff got me the Pooh & Friends Cricut Cartridge. My sister Kay loves the Heffalumps. She was thrilled when I told her there was a heffalump on the cartridge. I decided to make her a card. Over the next several weeks I will be putting together a list (as I go along) of the corresponding SU colors that match the disney characters on the cricut cartridges. I have another card idea using this cutie.

Card ingrediants:

The base of the heffalump is done in SU Basic Black

The heffalumps body is done in SU Almost Amethyst (this color will also work fore Eeyore I believe)

The Pink for the mouth and ears are from my stash (non SU)

The hair and tail are SU Lavender Lace

The purple background is from my stash (non SU)

The frame is a border that is from a paper packet I received from my Sister for X-mas (Colorbok Punch-out Pack Jewel)

8 comments:

Lee said...

Oh gosh is that ever A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! What a fun and sweet card!!! Can't wait to see what else you'll be creating!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!! I love Heffalumps! :)

Vanessa.

Unknown said...

adorable!!! I love the little guy!!LOL TFS

Unknown said...

Chrissy, this is absolutely fabulous!
I don't even know what a cricut is, yet :-)

MichelleO said...

Oh my I am dying for that cartridge! And I don't even own a machine! I adore Eeyore, and can see lots of really cool projects! I can hope that my LSS is going to get is someday! the card is just too cute BTW!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

omg!If i wasnt sick n hade my voice i would scream on the mountian!LOL!Hey go check out my blog it has a whole thing about Heffalumps!It even has the lyrics for their songs!

Elisabeth said...

Awwwww.....Heffy is adorable!!

Crystal Ware said...

This is just too cute Chrissy! I love the Heffalumps too!