BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tool Box for Father


I'm not sure if I'm really feeling this card or not. I'm not good at making male cards. I made it for my father who is celebrating his birthday the 20th of this month. Maybe over time it will grow on me.
Card Recipe:
Paper: Pattern Paper Unknown (non SU), Blue Cardstock from stash (non SU), Cream color cardstock from stash (non SU), SU Wild Wasabi, SU Bravo Burgundy (retired)
Ink: SU Purely Pomegranate
Stamps: For Father (available until May 31)
SU Builder Bits Stamp Wheel (retired)

4 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

It's nice. Masculine cards are harder to do. I don't like most of mine either.

Emily said...

It is nice, I like the design. I think it is the colors that is throwing me off. You might try some browns and greens???? Just a thought. I LOVE your mothers day cards. I just might have to scraplift.

Ellie said...

OH I love this card! I kept looking at that stamp set and kept thinking should I or shouldn't You sure did make me now think I SHOULD!!

-Ellie

Elisabeth said...

It's so hard to do a man card, but you did a great job at this one.