BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 3, 2008

I've been tagged

I went to check out Ellie's blog to see what was going on over there and I noticed she tagged me.
So here it goes:

4 Jobs I've Had: Customer Service Rep. at a bank, Help Desk Rep. at a bank, teller at a bank, Cashier at a department store

Movies I've Seen: Last movie I seen was Disney Ratatouille. I just bought Disney's Snow Buddies and Disney Game Plan on DVD that I want to watch some time this week

4 Places I've been: Disney World, Canada, New Jersey, and Bronx NY

4 Places I've lived: Athens, Catskill, and Cairo (don't have 4 and all are in NY)

4 TV Programs I watch: Bret Michael's Rock of Love, Scott Baio is 45 and Pregnent, My Fair Brady, and Prison Break (my all time favorite)

4 Radio Shows I listen to: K104 morning (Show that's it)

4 Favorite Foods: Spaghetti, Lasguna, Pizza, Dosi DO Peanut Butter Girl Scout Cookies

4 Places I'd Rather be: Somewhere warm, Disney World, Home, and any where but work

Now I am going to tag Dawn, Kayla, and LuvLee

4 comments:

Lee said...

How fun!! I'll make sure to do the Tag on my blog this week!!! Tonite if I get time!! When you listed the places you lived, if you didn't say New York I'd have thought you lived in Greece and Egypt!!! LOL That's a fun tag!!

Kathleen Summers said...

LOL, loved your answers to the mini quiz.

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog awhile back. Sorry it took me so long to come back to you for a visit. Love your blog! I'll be back!

XOXOXO,
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Oh yay, I didn't get tagged. ROFL. It was great seeing some new stuff about you, though! Sorry I haven't been around here lately.

Crystal Ware said...

I wouldn't mind being in Disney World either!