BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Downtown Disney Market Place




I started this page awhile back and then after getting page one done I realized I didn't have the same color green cardstock to do the other page. I thought it was SU paper but it wasn't. So I undid page one and redid it on SU Green Galore 12x12 paper. I don't recall (sorry) but I think I got this page idea from someone but I don't recall who know (sorry). The pattern paper, brads yellow stripe are from my stash. The scramble letters I received as a RAK. Journaling reads:

Downtown Disney Market Place. Downtown Disney is any shoppers paradise. Jeff and

I took time out of shopping to pose with Buzz Lightyear and Mr. Potato Head statues. It wasn't until the film was developed that I realized I posed backwards with Mr. Potato Head. To this day Jeff claims he didn't notice it neither until the film was developed. I think he got a kick out of me looking silly in front of all those people passing by.

6 comments:

Collin Jones said...

Thats pretty neat.

Keep up the good work.

-Colin

Crystal Ware said...

Cute Chrissy. I love that stripped paper.

Lee said...

How fun!! That layout is definitely a very cool one!! The dp is very pretty!!

leanne said...

I love your pages. The striped paper is perfect!

Unknown said...

You look like you are holding Mr. Potato heads hand.
I hope you are entering Sherrill's contest.

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

haha that looks like a really fun l.o