BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Stampin Up Promotions

Starting March 18 - April 30th Stampin Up has 2 new promotions running.

Hostess Promotion

From March 18 - April 30 Hostesses can earn an extra $25.00 in free merchandise when they host a workshop totaling $350 or more. Contact me today to setup a date for your workshop - mickey8888@verizon.net

Free Wheelin Promotion

When you purchase preselected stamp sets between March 18 - April 30, you'll receive the coordinating jumbo wheel absolutely free ($8.50 Value). Contact me today for a list of the qualifying stamp sets. - mickey8888@verizon.net

As always you can go to my demo website and sign up for my newsletter to find out about the promotions by SU and myself.

If you would like to place an order but are not located near me please contact me and we can make arrangements to have your order shipped to you.

Happy Stampin

0 comments: