BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blast Off Card



As promised, I played with my new Stampin Up (Demo) kit today. I was feeling grouchy and was having a horrible day at work and I really wasn't in the mood to "play" tonight and then the more the box sat there open the more I had to dive in and play. I also have a funny story to post after this post about my demo kit so be sure to check back for that, you all will get a kick out it (it is craft related).





For this card everything with the exception of the 2 brads and the squares where made on the cricut machine using the george cart but besides that everything else is SU products. The paper is from the bold brights collection (Yo Yo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, and Real Red), and white whisper cardstock. The images are colored in with a blender pen and Stampin Pastels. I must say I am very pleased with this card

PS. You'll see alot more of this rocket ship because I have plenty more card ideas for it! I love it!

9 comments:

Lee said...

What a cute layout with that rocket!! Great colors too!! Glad you're having fun!!

Unknown said...

I love the layout too. You did a great job on this card. Keep up the great work.

Vivian Swain said...

Love the bright fun colors. Super job on your first SU card.

Vivian Swian

Unknown said...

LOVE your card!!!!Oh and girlfriend I know your kidding! I would have still done your tag just wouldnt have done it so fast!!HAHAHAHA You know I love ya girl!!!

Annie said...

Love the coloring on your card! Enjoy playing with that box of goodies (and don't let the week get you down).

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Congrats on becoming a SU! demo!!!

Lizette said...

This is a great card ! Congratulations on becoming an SU! demo !

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

ohhh how cute!luv it!tfs

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! Hope you'll have lots of fun being an SU demo!