BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Merci Merci Merci


Tonight I played with the Stampin Up Merci Stamp set. For each $50 order you place before March 17th you cand get a free stamp set out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog, and this stamp set is part of that promotion. If your interested please contact me ASAP before time runs out.

My challenge for this card was not to color in the images, instead I wanted the cardstock and ink to be the colors on the card. Usually I always want to color things in and make them bright and bold. I love this color combonation! Card Indigents:SU Merci Stamp SetSU Choclate Chip CardstockSU Pink Pixie CardstockSu Pink Pixie Ink

8 comments:

Lee said...

Oh this is definitely one of my favorite new stamps!! I love the more monochromatic look of this card!!

Vivian Swain said...

Very nice and love the pink color.

Vivian Swain

Annie said...

Love the pinks together!! So pretty!

Unknown said...

I love pink and I love the merci stamp set. Great job!

Crystal Ware said...

Very cute Chrissy! I love the different shades of pink!

Anonymous said...

Love the stamp! The pinks are gorgeous too. :)

Vanessa.

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

i luv how you did all the pinks like that!It sooo cute!I cant wait till I get more ,money so i can order more I need like $70 LOL!That wont happen!!Plus I can't wait for my papper to cum in that i ordered from u!!I luv ur L.O TFS

Susan said...

Lovely card!