BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 1, 2008

I am a lucky Sister

My little sister who is 17 years younger then me is such a sweetie. Well okay she can be a brat at times but so can all of us. I was checking out her latest blog creations this evening and she had a sweet post on there about me please go check out the Post at Kayla's Blog (direct link to the post).

For everything you do little sis in return I want to give you the You Cheer Me Up Award! You always know how to make me laugh! I love you big bunches Kay Kay!

2 comments:

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

awww ty!! i fell soo sepica!is that how u spell it??IDK ima blonde ok!TY!!
luvs u BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BUNCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KAYLA

Crystal Ware said...

That's so sweet you guys :D I never had a sister, only 2 brothers (and I'm the middle child) but I always wondered what it would be like to have a sister.