BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It finally arrived!


I am so excited my Stampin Up (SU) Demo Kit arrived today. It felt like forever before it was ever going to make it to me. I had a horrible day at work so I am hoping to go unwind and make something fun and cheery with my new kit. And no the mickey mouse blankie wasn't part of the kit --- that's Buddy's (my dog) other blankie for when he's on the couch. He wasn't to thrilled with me when I put my stuff on it to take a picture. LOL!


There is an awsome deal going on until March 17 with the Demo Kits. The price can not be beat. If your interested in more information or becoming a demo send me an email. You can sign up as a Hobbyist also.


3 comments:

Vivian Swain said...

Wow!!! That's a lot of loot. I can't wait to see the cards and scrapbook pages you will make.

Vivian Swain

Lee said...

CONGRATS!! I got mine a couple weeks ago!! It's absolutely FANtastic!!! I'm just a Hobby Demo for a while......I soooo could not pass up this awesome deal!!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

i cant wait for my paper to cum in!
Cant u make stuff to sare also??