BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Embossed Mickey Mouse B-day Card


I love the disney cuttlebug embossing dies/folders. For this card I used the Mickey Celebrates embossing folder. I was so excited that my AcMoore had these in stock so I didn't have to order them online and wait for them to come, I hate waiting I'm so inpatient. But I still need to order a few more of the disney ones online but not many so its okay to wait for those. LOL! I colored the embossed image in with a Q-tip and chalk (hey it works) , I can't wait for my Stampin Up Demo Kit to arrive so I can play with my Pastels and Blender pen --- Fun Fun Fun!!!


6 comments:

Ellie said...

Well look at Mickey I love the soft effect it has w/the chalks :) So cute! (((HUGS))

-Ellie

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

nice card!I dont fell good again=(!I luv it w/ the chalks!

Crystal Ware said...

Your chalking looks great! Fabulous card!

Nardi said...

Cute card - lovely chalking effect. TFS!

Lee said...

Oh how adorable!! I love the chalking!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is very cute! I haven't seen this one yet.