BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 6, 2008

A little Birdie Card

I found a sketch on SCS my original intention was to follow the sketch to a tee before I realized it I changed it a little but I'm pleased with the end result. All products used on this card are Stampin Up. The stamp image is the bird from Fun & Fast Notes Stamp set. Under the bird is a saying that says Thanks...I needed that. But sometimes I stamp the image and only want the image not the saying that goes with it, so I cut the saying out separately and mounted it to the side of the block, so its like 2 stamps in one. It may be hard to see but around the birdie I chalked and then used a blender pen used Green Galore Stampin Pastels to match the green strip.














Card Ingredients:

SU Black Ink , SU Tempting Turquoise Cardstock , SU Green Galore Cardstock ,SU, YoYo Yellow Cardstock ,SU Tempting Truquoise Ribbon ,Image is from Fun & Fast Notes Stamp Set

5 comments:

Lee said...

Very cute!! I like that you seperated the sentiment and image......I forget to do that!! Oh I did do your TAG on my blog!!! It was FUN and I apologize for taking so long!!! Have a wonderful evening!!

Annie said...

Awe, how sweet! Love the color combo, it's so springy!

baby bratz said...

cutee luv it!

Girl With the Gadgets said...

Love it. Very cute.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

So sweet! Love your little bird, and a sketch is a starting point, and your card turned out great!