BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 6, 2008

A little Birdie Card

I found a sketch on SCS my original intention was to follow the sketch to a tee before I realized it I changed it a little but I'm pleased with the end result. All products used on this card are Stampin Up. The stamp image is the bird from Fun & Fast Notes Stamp set. Under the bird is a saying that says Thanks...I needed that. But sometimes I stamp the image and only want the image not the saying that goes with it, so I cut the saying out separately and mounted it to the side of the block, so its like 2 stamps in one. It may be hard to see but around the birdie I chalked and then used a blender pen used Green Galore Stampin Pastels to match the green strip.














Card Ingredients:

SU Black Ink , SU Tempting Turquoise Cardstock , SU Green Galore Cardstock ,SU, YoYo Yellow Cardstock ,SU Tempting Truquoise Ribbon ,Image is from Fun & Fast Notes Stamp Set

5 comments:

Lee said...

Very cute!! I like that you seperated the sentiment and image......I forget to do that!! Oh I did do your TAG on my blog!!! It was FUN and I apologize for taking so long!!! Have a wonderful evening!!

Annie said...

Awe, how sweet! Love the color combo, it's so springy!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

cutee luv it!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Love it. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Love your little bird, and a sketch is a starting point, and your card turned out great!