BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Altered Note Pad


I bought a little notepad in Joann's for $1. As soon as I saw the notepad I knew it had to be altered and made it a notepad for all my passwords. Geeze we have passwords for everything and each program or company has a different password format, some what characters with one number some want two numbers its so hard to keep tracked. The image of the computer is from Computer Quips its a Stampin Up Retired set. The letters are alphabet stickers that I received for Christmas. I was thinking about writing or stamping something on the computer monitor but I'm not sure...hmmm

5 comments:

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

cute luv it!
ur sista
kay

Unknown said...

I love the ribbon trim. And I agree you need something on the computer screen. but what.....hmmmmm

Unknown said...

I suggest DOT.COM book on the computer screen!!!!Adorable as always chrissy!!!!Hugz

Amy said...

I LOVE it! I am going to alter some notebooks this week for the first time. This is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I like it as is, but that's just me.