BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday Scrappin #16 March 2

Good morning! It is Sunday Scrappin Time where I post my Ta Da's (goals I accomplished this week) and my Ta Do's (goals I want accomplish this week). Its a great group over there, very friendly and supportive! Go Check it out, of course after you read my post.

Ta Da's

I accomplished all of my goals from last week with the exception of one. I did not complete or work on a disney layout and I am very frustrated. I have found that a majority of the disney pictures I can print out on my home printer but some of them especially the shows and parades have such vibrate colors that when I print them they come out dark and I know they are not that way because have one set that I had printed professionally through SnapFish for my regular photoalbum. So Okay not a problem the pictures are already saved to Snapfish so I can go there and just order them NO they have been having technical problems all week with there site!!!! I spoke to 2 customer service reps and they are still working on the problem. GRRRRR~

I did finish my Jeff Layout , Cuttlebug Embossed Disney Card, and an Altered Notebook. And I set up my Stampin Up website which I am thrilled about (http://www.christinamerritt.stampinup.net)


My To Do's for this coming week

Hopefully be able to order my pictures through snapfish since I still have a large credit w/them
Do a scrapbook page of Buddy - maybe of his birthday that we celebrated this past week
Play with my Stampin Up Kit that is suppose to be here Tuesday!


*** I am thinking about starting up a small Stampin Up online Club with a few members. Each month you would need to spend X amount of money (same amount each month) and each of you would be able to take a turn being a hostess so you could get the free stamp sets. In return I would share card/page ideas with you, have contest etc. If your interested please contact me and together we can work out the details so everyone is happy - mickey8888@verizon.net

This weeks bonus question is: Do you usually do your crafts alone or with friends? Which do you prefer? I occasionally scrap with my younger sister Kayla and I love it. She is 12 and just getting into the whole scrapbooking/cardmaking thing. I love when she over and I can say hey how does this look instead of asking Jeff who I sometimes feels tells me what I want to hear so that I don't slap him. LOL!

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

My hubby has got an XBox 360 so I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunity to take pictures of him playing it when he comes back home. lol I like your card & the journal is cute. I have a lot of my passwords saved to a word document but not all of them - it is a lot to keep track of. I can't think of anything catchy to put on the computer screen but it would be fun to have something there. Have a great week!

Amy said...

Ohh, how frustrating with the Snapfish problem. I hope they fix it soon for you!

I love the altered notebook. I am going to try my hand at notebooks and address books this week-- we'll see how it goes! :)

Forgetfulone said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by my blog. I checked out all of your links, including your Stampin Up site. And what a cute altered notebook! The Disney card turned out great, too.

Amanda D said...

Way to go on your card, page and notebook (love it!) How exciting to have your SU website up and running. Your club sounds interesting. Wish I could do it but we just don't have the money. Good luck though!

Have fun this week!

Georgia Belle Boutique said...

Great layouts. The card is cute! I stopped using snapfish because we had issues with them not printing the correct pictures. Very frustrating!!
I just signed up last week to sell Stampin' Up! LOL have you checked out Split Coast Stampers site for ideas and SU Demo forum?
Can't wait to see what your ideas for SU

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Stampin' Up website, that is too cool!

Just Me :) said...

Wonderful accomplishments this week. I like the layout you did for your hubby. Those are great colors. And the disney card is too cute!

Good luck with getting your pictures. :)

Lee said...

You got a TON done!!! Way to go!!! I haven't ever used Snapfish.....hope it's back up and working for you soon!! I LOVE that cuttlebugged Disney card!! Cute!!!