BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Yummy Valentine


I just can't stop today. I have all kinds of ideas flowing through my head, I was good I wrote them now. I'm really excited about the card I'm going to make for Jeff, not sure if it will be the Valentine or a birthday card. Hmm...still have to figure that part out.
For this card here the House Mouse stamped image was from my stash. A few years back on a message board I hosted a House Mouse stamped image swap and I got some cute ones in return. The background paper I had in my stash. I matted it onto purple cardstock. After I was done I thought the card was missing something. Some people love to layer well I love to pop dot everything. If its missing something and the card isn't "popping at me" I use pop dots. I'm serious. For some of the candies on the pattern paper I pop dotted them. Cute little valentine card. One last thing to share then I will shut up and go to bed. While making the card I was thinking I love these cute little House Mouse mice and I worship Mickey Mouse but yet if a little mouse was to creep into our house I would bug out and scream and run. Very interesting!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Those 3-D hearts look real! Great job on the card and way to go on all you've been accomplishing!!!

Anonymous said...

Its so sweet! Gorgeous card.:)
Vanessa.

Unknown said...

Love your little mice!! I absolutely love house mouse but dont have nearly enough images! TFS

Sewflake said...

I love those mice too, I have a few of them but have't used them for awhile. Maybe that will be my next card.
Thanks for the insperation