BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 14, 2008

Cat Valentine Card


You know by now I can't upload a card or page without a story. LOL! So here goes this story.

On Jan. 4 All That Scraps released 2 new CC Design Stamp sets Love Ya Lots and Love Ya Much at midnight. My friend Ellie and I stayed up till midnight so that we could order our stamps. We had to order them within seconds a part from each other, and we both live in NY (different parts though). Last week Ellie received her stamps and she began to play with them, like any stamper would. I was teasing her because I didn't receive mine yet. She would say she really hasn't played with her stamps that much I would say that's because she feels guilty that her stamps came and mine didn't. My stamps arrived today. I was excited to get them but I had no attention to play with them this evening, I mean I have Prison Break to watch on TV today. Then I felt guilty just a little about all teasing I did to Ellie if she found out that I received my stamps and didn't play she would really give it to me. So this is the card I made.
The background heart paper is by Making Memories StarDust Hearts and Pastel Pink, its hard to tell in the picture but the hearts have a little glitter on them (that's the way the paper is). The pink dotted paper and pink cardstock is from my stash. The Stamp is the cat from the Love Ya Lots Stamp set. The Cat is holding a flower I had a prima with a brad over the image.

6 comments:

Ellie said...

So this means I can stamp with no guilt!! lollol!!! jk! LOVE your card!! and you stamped a kitty first??WOW don't let Buddy know! lol

Luv u!

-Ellie

Tammy Hershberger said...

Aw, how cute! I love that little kitty! What a sweet card!

stampingcaz said...

GREAT card I love these stamps, too cute

Card~I~ology Creations said...

cute.. Love the little kitty..

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty - love it!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

ohh i see y u asked "do u still luv kittys?" Then ur like i got a card idea!!!Cute!I put my order in for this card also sissy!lol