BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Pleasant Surprise


When I come home from work the first thing I do is change my clothes (hate those damn panty hose things), then usually its dinner time after dinner I check my email. I am subscribed to Dawn's Blog (I love her blog) and she was given the You Make My Day Award and she passed it on to me and a few other bloggers. Yes ME!! I was so excited and it made me feel so good. Thank you so much Dawn!


I would like to pass this onto those that make me smile:




Thank you so much Dawn, you have truely made my day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww, thank you for the sweet words you sent me!! I truely needed that pep talk. Things are better today, still not getting enough sleep but...... and tomorrow I get a shot in my back at 7 am. Not something I am looking forward to but hopefully it helps my pain!!Thanks again!Hugz!

Ellie said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE SO SWEET! thank you LOVE!! I can't give it back to you?? cause you sure did make my day! :) I've been worried about daddy (Thus why I haven't emailed-miss u!) OHH I'm about to go display my award on my blog right now :) OHHH YOUR SOO SWEET!!

and I love that DOGGIE CARD TOO FREAKING CUTE... I hear Buddy's tale wagging w/approval! lol