BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Disney All Stars Music Hotel




During our trip to WDW in 2006 we stayed the week at Disney's All Star Music Hotel. This is the layout I made today.


The paper is from SEI Kaboom Gotcha Green. Along the top and bottom of the pages I used a wheel stamp that I got at Michaels of musical instruments and notes, rolled it in SU Handsome Hunter ink. I colored some of the muscial notes in black to match up with the journaling box. The journaling box I had for a long time it come with a bunch of other journaling blocks. It was to small for my layout so I enlarged it on my scanner/printer. The hotel logo in the middle I printed from a Site that has all the disney hotel logos. I printed the logo onto cardstock and then printed again and then cut out the banner part of "Music" and popped dotted it onto the first printout. On page 2 in the upper right hand corner is a pocket envelope with Mickey & Friends that I bought, it holds our tickets ("to the world").


We would like to go back to WDW next year. So my goal for the year is to complete my disney album. Still have a lot to do.




0 comments: