BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 21, 2008

My Handmade Bracelet from my Sister


I am starting to ware off on my little sister (age 12) and she is becoming the little crafter herself. She is always making me cute little posters and things. This time she made me a cute little bracelet that says Sissy with hearts (she calls me Sissy). It is so cute. I wanted to post it her for her because she is a fan of my blog plus she created her own blog to show off some the projects she has made and to post some of the handmade gifts I gave her. Check out my sisters blog and leave her a comment on one of her pictures (doesn't have to be all of her pictures) and tell her big Sis sent you it would make her day knowing people viewed her blog. Oh I got her addicted to the blog thing too. Smiling!

4 comments:

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

awww!!!soule sisters!!!*hugs* i luv u!!!!!!

Unknown said...

AWWWWWW how adorable!!!!you are one lucky "sister"!!!!!TFS

Ellie said...

OHH That is sooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely bracelet. Your sister is very clever! :)
Vanessa.