BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sunday Scrapper #9

My Ta Da's for this week were the Snow Dog page and the Have a Poppin Birthday Card (see below).

This weeks question is: If you could only do one kind of paper crafts for the rest of your life, which craft would you pick? At first I thought ONLY ONE! Then quickly came to mind was cardmaking. My family would be highly disappointed if I gave up cardmaking. They look forward to the card more then the gift. Serious! For example the one christmas we didn't handout handmade christmas cards because I wasn't not in the spirit or mood to make cards being that our baby passed away a few weeks earlier to SIDS. So we handed out regular store bought cards, each were individual picked for each person, just like if I was making cards. When they opened the cards you can see the look of disappointment on there face, especially my sister but no one said anything they understood.

This weeks goals:

*Complete a scrapbook layout of some sort (disney, buddy, holidays, etc.)
*Complete a card of some sort (anniversary, birthday, valentine etc.)

7 comments:

Sewflake said...

It would be hard for me to choose just one paper craft. I would have to choose scrapbooking.

ChrissyM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yeah... Cardmaking was a close second with me :o) Another thing I do with my girlfriends as time away from the kiddos.

Unknown said...

I dont think I could truely pick just one. I love doing all the crafts I do:Scrapbooking, cardmaking and altering things for family and friends!!I cant pick just one, I simply cant!

Rebecca said...

I'm not so talented at card making, or inspired...I don't know why. If I were better at it then it would be a hard choice.

Just Me :) said...

Great projects! I think I may have to scraplift your Snow Dog layout. Our dog is so silly when she gets out in the snow. :)

I also wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss of your baby boy. We too lost a baby and my heart breaks for you.

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Great job on your layouts! And your cards are GREAT! No wonder people love them so, you are truly talented! Good luck this week, can't wait to see what you get done!