BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 25, 2008

Blogging Friday #1



Tonight my sister (kay) came over for Blogging Friday. We had a lot of fun, I hope it keeps up! It is so great to have something to creat with and when I have an idea to call over to the table to ask what they think instead of asking Jeff and having him say "how the hell would I know" or "You really need a local craft buddy around here".


For the first card

I used a stamp that I had. Its a simple basic card but I just had to use this stamp on this paper. The paper is from the dollar store. The little birdie is popped dot to pop.

The second card:

This is the full cricut card. The "magic hat" is actually made with the George cart. I took the cylinder cut it in half then took an oval for the rim (got the idea off the cricut message board awhile ago). The hearts are also from George. I put ribbon around the "hat" and made a bow.


I am pleased with both these cards, unlike the card I made the other night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

they are both adorable Chrissy!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Adorable. Cute idea

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love the hat card!