BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Have A Poppin Birthday




I was really cranky tonight because my job this week has been very stressful. I want to make sure I stick to my goals so tonight I made another birthday card. Not really sure if I'm liking it or not, could just be the mood I'm in. When your cranky and your don't doesn't go well don't expect to make a card with smooth sailing. Even though this is a basic card what a time I had making it. Hopefully Friday I will look back at this post and be able to laugh.

About my card. I used the House Mouse Stamp "Poppin Good Birthday". The popcorn paper I had in my stash, I found it tonight when I began to organize my paper (DH got me a Paper Rack for my b-day and it arrived yesterday). I pop dotted the main image and the word Poppin on the saying. Along the side I used yellow and white fibers (seems to be my new addiction).

I'm half way through my goals for this week, just have to work on a layout this week which I will save for the weekend. I will not attempt a layout tonight. LOL!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I am lovin' the background paper on this one! Such a cute stamp.

*hugs* Hope things get better at work...or at least the week ends quicker for ya. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Its cute and lovely!! :)
Hope work gets better for you.
Vanessa.

Ellie said...

OHH you have mice stamps I LOVE THEM!! I don't have any (YET) I love this card!

I hope today was a better day sweetie pie ((HUGS))


talk to later!

-Ellie

Unknown said...

I LOVE those house mouse stamps.
I hope your day was better.
Michelle

Sewflake said...

Love the mice stamps, they are always so fun. The paper works fantastic on this card.
Sorry you were out of sorts yesterday, hope today went better.

Card~I~ology Creations said...

boy work has been crazy for me too! Must be in the air... Love your card.. My work has left me brain dead so I can't even create... Glad your creativity is still in full bloom..

TFS...