BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Buddy Loves His Blankie


I love these pictures of Buddy because he hardly ever looks at the camera, so these pictures of him coporating with me rarely happens. I guess the trick is to give him his blankie. Buddy is our blankie dog. At night he curls up at the end of the bed with his blankie and sleeps all night until the alarm goes off the next morning. Then during the day or night time the blanket is spread out on the floor by me in my craft room or living room and thats where he lays for the most part.
This page was a Split Coaster Stampers Challenge SBSC125. ON the heart I stamped the word love so it reads Buddy Love his Blankie. The letters are old cardstock letters that I had since the beginning of time.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable!!TFS

Anonymous said...

Very cute! What a handsome boy Buddy is!


.....Oh for a night when Koda sleeps all night long. T'would be bliss. LOL

Unknown said...

Puppy love. Ain't it grand!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

cute..

kerri said...

how adorable is that puppy. SO cute

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, saw your comment! I have a Canon Rebel XT. Dh surprised me with it year before last. It's my "baby". LOL.

Anonymous said...

rxHey Chrissy nice blog!!Cute layout keep up the great work!!
Jean

Anonymous said...

Adorable dog! :) Fab layout.

Vanessa.

Georgia Belle Boutique said...

Cute Buddy! I like the layout!
I hope you feel better soon!