BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 21, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone that took a peak over at my sisters blog and left a comment. She is so excited! Thank you to everyone's support we got her hooked on scrapbooking and making crafts. She was always a crafty person but now she wants to craft more.

Usually on Fridays she comes over to my house and just hangs out for a few hours. Now she wants to call it Blogging Fridays. Were she comes over and we make crafts and then we "blog them" as she says. LOL!

This friday we are going to decorate the target mailboxes so be on the watch for it.

Does anyone know how I can make a little banner for her to put on your blog that says Blogging Fridays. That would really make her happy. Like the ones for the SBS.

3 comments:

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

omg thank u ppl think i am talented thanksss!!!!ohh yehhhhh!!!!I am so hooked!!"BLOGING"LOL yeh well i g2g making a beach layout!bye

Sewflake said...

Sorry I can't help you on a banner, I am still learning how to do all this my self. I always need someone to help me learn a new element to blogging and just the computer in general but once I learn it I can go to town. Good Luck, hey maybe you can write instructions once you learn lol...

Annie said...

What a wonderful relationship you have with your sister! It just makes me all warm and fuzzy to read about it.