BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Okay Spinner

Tonight I played with my new Stamps from All That Scraps . Well, this card was one of those ideas that was better looking in my head then on paper. The concept of the card and the dog of course is cute but I'm not sure if I'm feeling this card. I don't hate it but it just doesn't have that piazza to it. But I had to play with the dog stamp being that Ellie bought to Buddy (my dog's attention last night that I made a cat card first before a dog card with the new stamp sets - Thanks Ellie LOL)

The dog stamped image is part of the Love Ya Much stamp set by CC Designs. Background paper is from DCWV Everyday Paper Packet. The blue cardstock is from my stash. The stamp that came with the set that said "Your so Dog-Gone Cute wasn't working in my window and I wasn't getting it to work and I was loosing my patients with it so I typed it on the computer (yeah I cheatted). This is my first ever spinner card. It was made to look like the dog was playing in the flowers.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is adorable. I just bought these stamps too but havent received them!! I am truely lovin the UPS man!! He is starting to know who I am with all the packages I have been getting. TFS

kerri said...

oh thats so cute

Anonymous said...

Its so cute! :) Love the stamp!
Vanessa.

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

luvvvvvvvvvv it i wantttttttttt it