BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Disney Cinderella Meet N Greet



Today I made this layout from our 2006 trip to Disney. It was one of those layouts that just didn't want to corporate with me. I wanted to mat the pictures, I thought I had enough of the cardstock in the colors I needed to mat the pictures. I got half way through and realized I didn't, so I had the mats only on the bottom and top of the pictures not the side. Then the idea came to me, I have ribbon that would match perfectly. Its hard to tell from the pictures but along the side of the pictures I used ribbon. The title of Cinderella and the pumpkin vine were made on the cricut using the Dreams Come True Cartridge. Then I went over the title with Stickles, I love that stuff. The Cinderella in the bottom right corner is an epoxy sticker that I got from my sister when we returned from our trip. Its hard to tell from the picture but the background paper has little vines embossed on it (it came that way).
Thanks for Looking!
I came across this Cinderella Bed on Google. It is a gorgeous bed but at the price of $47,000.00 I will pass on this. With that type of money I could really go to WDW and live it up. LOL! The Fanstasy Coach measures 9′6″L x 5′6″W x 8′H and it’s available for a whopping $47,000. Wow!

s

4 comments:

Mrs. T said...

That looks great. Love the sparkles. That sounds like a neat cartridge.

Anonymous said...

Love Stickles too - Your layout is lovely!

--LindaBabe

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

i luv the page sis ballin!!!lol i luv the sparkles!!!!cuteee

Ellie said...

I LOVE how your layout came out and the Cindy came out sooo pretty almost made me want to go and get that cart.. ALMOST...lollol!!

I LOVE it all!