BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Scrappin #10

Its that fabulous time of the week again where I get to post my Sunday Scrapper. I get so excited over this!

This weeks question is: When do you find time for crafts? --- I used to be a weekday surfer and a weekend crafter. So what that means is during the week after work I would sit down for a few hours and surf and play on the Internet (searching, message boards etc) and then on the week I would work on a card or a page. Now I surf the Internet less week nights and I now instead work on a card or start a page layout. Saturday night I sit and think of what I would like to scrap for the coming week and then I sketch out my page idea because that's the hard part, once I have the page layout in mind its cake from there. So then Sunday I can start on my layout. With spending less time online and more time crafting I have gotten a lot done.


My Ta Da's for this week were:

Buddy page - Dog with Attitude
Cinderella Page
All the cards I made this week
And I did get my folder of diecuts organized. YEAH!!!!!

My goals for this week are:

Do a scrapbook layout of Disney's Animal Kingdom Tree of Life (probably a 2 page layout)
Do a one page layout of Buddy
Learn a new Technique and try to apply what I learned into a card or page
Make at least one card

Have a Happy Crafting Week Everyone!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got a lot done this week!!!

Seems like you're aimin' high for this week. :-) You go girl.

Anonymous said...

Yay - you've got loads done! Good luck for this week. :) I must start getting organised!!!!
Vanessa

Amanda D said...

You got a ton done this week, I'm impressed! I think that is what happens when you plan ahead.

Just Me :) said...

Your layouts are wonderful! :) I think I need to spend less time surfing too and more time getting my layouts done. :) Have a great week!! :)

Mindy said...

Wow you did get a lot done. I know what you mean about surfing vs. scrapping. I always go looking for one element for a page or something and then end up spending a ton of time downloading freebies.

Sarah said...

Beautiful layouts. Thanks for stopping by my place.


Sarah
www.homeschoolblogger.com/OhioSarah

Kara Joy said...

Buddy is so cute. That layout was really nice.

I have a picture of myself with Brer Fox when I was about 6 and a picture of my youngest sister ten years later with Brer Fox when she was six. I'll have to think about a Disneyworld scrapbook for my family.

Great work!!!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

You've been busy,. Thats what I need to do. Spend less time on the computer and more time in the studio...

Rebecca said...

Great job! I think I need to schedule time for scrapping instead of just waiting for it to come up - it never does. I love the title & ribbons you used on your dogs page. Very cute. Have a great week!