BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sunday Scrapper #10

I worked on my layout today and then when I was done I was looking forward to the start of a new week with the Sunday Scrapper Group. I tell you this group along with my SisterHood group has really helped me to stay motivated. I can't believe how many cards and pages I have done so far, and its only Jan. 19! YEAH! They say the first step to getting help is admitting you have an addiction so here it goes I'm Addicted to Sunday Scrapper! Even though I'm admitting I don't want help for my addiction, please let me continue down this path of making many cards ahead of time and making scrapbook pages for my family and friends to enjoy!

This weeks question is: Which of your recent projects were you the most proud of?
I am very proud of how my Buddy Layout of Smell the Lilles turn out. The pictures I used on that layout are some of my favorite pictures from when Buddy was a puppy. I just love how he is smelling the flowers and that curious look on that adorable puppy face. Plus, I am proud of it because I am slowly improving as a scrapbooker and it shows.

This weeks goals:

* I have another valentine card idea that I want to make

* I have a birthday card idea for Jeff that I want to make (but I can't post a picture of it until after Feb. 10 sorry :( He subscribes to my blog --- I think he does it for sneak peaks LOL)

* Make a disney scrapbook page (either one or two pages not sure yet)

* A Buddy page (I think this one will be a one pager)

* I found a folder of scrapbook frames that I want to organize (I still need another one of those 6 drawer totes in time -- I'm slowly getting organized but for the frames that I already have drawers for they can go in there)

*A card of some sort (birthday, just because, anniversary etc)




7 comments:

Rebecca said...

If you're going to have an addiction - Sunday Scrapper is a great one to have. I think it's great that it gets you so motivated! This is only my second week so I'm looking forward to that motivation also. What cute pictures of your dog. Sounds like you've been getting a lot of work done. Have a great week & I hope you get your list of things done.

Anonymous said...

Very cute layout! Keeping up with your creativity through Sunday Scrappin' is fun, isn't it?

Amy said...

I'm glad you're enjoying Sunday Scrappin' so much... I was afraid when I started it that nobody but me would join in each week! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Chrissy,
I see you love Disney and since I live quite close to Disney, is there anything I can get for you?
I'm jealous you have a scheduled scrapping time.
Keep up the good work,
Michelle

Unknown said...

Well I havent scraped in so long so I am not sure if I even remember!!LOL
I am doing ok, thanks for thinking of me!!hope to talk soon
P.s. You should sign up for the SBS& yahoo group!!!

Just Me :) said...

I find Sunday Scrappin' to be a great motivator too! :) You have set some great goals for this week, have fun! :)

Georgia Belle Boutique said...

Sunday Scrappin' is a good addiction. We won't intervene :) Congrats on getting stuff done. The Buddy smelling the lilies was a great layout. Post the Valentine's Day card - I need ideas.
Have a great week!