BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Disney Animal Kingdom layout




Ever have one of those layouts or projects that you just can't put down. You walk away from it and you come back to it a few minutes or hours later. Or your mind and body is telling you its bed time but your feelings are telling you just glue down or cut one more embellishment and before you know it the project is completed. Well this was one of those pages. Last night (Saturday) I sketched out the page design (no pro designer nothing fancy). What I do is I copy my digital prints to CD then I print a Contact Sheet which is a small index of all the pictures on desk and I sort them in folders by theme. Then when I sketch a page I cut that picture out of the contact sheet and tape it onto the spot I want it on my sketch. It works great for me

All the paper on this layout is CTMH. For the title ANIMAL they are stickers that I had since the beginning of time and the Disney and Kingdom are a disney font I have on my computer. The little mickey heads are a punch that I have. The elepahnts are Jolees. On the bottom of the second page are pictures of Animals. We only had a few good animal shots from the Safari ride being that the camera wouldn't coporate. Being I didn't have enough to do a layout of that alone I thought they would work on here.

Thanks for looking it is now my bed time, actually past my bed time, I wanted this page done! LOL!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

this is fabulous, Chrissy! Congratulations on completing it.
Michelle

Emily said...

Beautiful Chrissy. I love how you have so many pictures but it is a very well balanced LO. Wonderful!!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your page!!Great job on staying up and finishing it!!!TFS

meayla said...

yeah i know what you mean!!!! you are just un-able to leave the things alone!! which is ok till you have to be up first thing in the morning,then u regret it!!!!!!!!!!! great lo x x x x

Lee said...

Fantastic layout!!! Sometimes I love it when I'm on a roll....other times I drive myself insane!! LOL

Anonymous said...

great layout!!!You have some many great talents
jean